What are the key skills people in the business and professional world need today? Written and oral communication skills report 89% of the employers contacted in a nationwide survey released in January 2010.
Nelson Communications offers training to provide these skills:
- Writing Workshops: On-site training that teaches writers how to capture their readers attention, get their point across, and obtain the desired result.
- Presentation Skills Workshops: On-site training that provides people with the skills to design and deliver effective business presentationswhether speaking to one or one thousand.
- Coaching: Individual instruction for people who show promise but are held back by their weak communication skills.
- Editing: Consultation and work with individuals and groups to help them write and edit documents that project a positive, professional image.
Whats special about our services? Theyre
- Customized We work with you to create a program that meets the specific needs of the people who will be participating.
- Practical Our focus: new ideas and practical techniques that can be used on the job immediately to improve writing and speaking at work.
- Effective We guarantee that participants will acquire the skills and confidence to communicate more clearly.